Our Services - Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel
We have you covered from traditional funerals, memorials and celebrations of life, graveside services, cremations, all the way through to pre-planning. Our experienced staff at Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel will be able to help you and your family with anything you need to say goodbye to your loved ones with compassion and care.
We have Licensed Funeral Directors on phone duty, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to answer any questions you have, or to address any concerns you may have. Here to assist you with any and all aspects of your funeral arrangements from selecting a simple cremation to a full traditional service, then followed by cremation or burial.
Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel has everything you need for an honouring tribute to your loved one’s life. We can also help with your choice of caskets and urns.
Our Service Always Includes:
- A licensed Funeral Director’s supervision
- Transfer of the deceased from the hospital, care facility, or to our funeral home
- Morgue Facilities
- Private consultations and funeral arrangements
- Obtaining medical certificate
- Registering death with Vital Statistics
- Printing Death Certificates
- Providing information and application forms for Canada Pension Plan, Survivor Pension, Death Benefit and Orphans Benefits
- Ritual bathing
- Hair styling
- Obituary notices
- Floral wreaths and sprays
- Grave markers – bronze or granite
- Visitations and viewings
- Prayer services
- Memorial guest services
- Memorial cards
- Funeral service programs
- Prayer cards and service folders
- Worldwide shipping of human remains and cremated remains
- Graveside services
- Offsite services at any Church, Synagogue, or Mosque of your choice
- Services of Minister, Rabbi, Priest or Celebrant
- Organist, soloist, piper or recorded music
- Video presentation and recording of service available
- Limousine and hearse
- Indoor reception area
Please contact Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel & Crematorium’s caring professionals for any urn, casket or services questions and concerns.