Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
"Your Life Honouring Specialists"
Serving families of the Greater Vancouver area for over 54 years
Our Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel is Family Owned and Operated
Our hours of operation have been temporarily changed in the response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Saturdays we will be closed but will still be available 24/7 by telephone.
A Special Thank You!
Dayna with the Maple Ridge Baptist Church blessed us with the kindest words and gift. In recognition of our role as an essential service as last responders and bringing comfort to grieving families going through the most terrible result of this pandemic. The Maple Ridge Baptist Church wanted to bring some comfort to us and surprise us with a beautiful lunch for all our staff.
All of us at Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel and Crematorium would like to send a huge warm thank you to the Maple Ridge Baptist Church.
Stay Safe & God Bless
Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel and Crematorium understands our families still need assistance when a death occurs during this trying time. The health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priorities. As we all work through the challenges this time has created for everyone we want to let you know that we are here to provide a safe level of service under these restrictions. Please be assured our team is taking proactive measures to help prevent the spread Covid-19.
From our family to yours…
We wish for everyone to stay safe through these trying times.
Here are some creative ideas to help get through being in isolation
Here we will post ideas to help you and your loved ones get through being in isolation.
* Feel like getting out of the house? Go see a movie at the drive-in *
* Have a virtual get together with friends and family *
* Learn a new skill or hobby. Take an online course *
* Do an adult jigsaw puzzle *
* Have a sweet tooth day and do some baking *
* Start a journal. Journaling is a great way to express yourself *
* Get moving! Look on YouTube for free workouts *
* Have a virtual pajama party...turn up the music and dance *
* Have an indoor picnic *
* Meditation is a great way to calm your mind *
* Have a “make your own pizza night”
Cook up an amazing pizza and post your creation on Instagram *
* Watch a documentary about something you have never heard of *
* Planting a garden is a great way to ease stress and calm the mind *